$150K — $200K *
ATC is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Woburn or Worcester, Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island or Manchester, New Hampshire office. The position requires strong leadership skills, a solid technical background and an excellent reputation of maintaining client relationships. The position will be responsible for management of environmental site assessment/remediation projects; preparation and review of technical reports, proposals and cost estimates; agency interaction and negotiations and business development.
· B.S degree in geology, chemistry, biology, engineering, environmental science or related field.
· Effective technical writing, strong oral communication, presentation and time management skills.
· Fluency with the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP)
· Ability to complete human health and ecological risk assessments.
· Manage, query, review, and
Valid through: 7/8/2020