$250K — $500K+*
Published Job Title
Senior Project Manager
> BS in Engineering or Geology
> Texas Professional Engineer or Geologist certification required
> 15+ years’ experience conducting environmental consulting activities
> Excellent written and oral communications skills
> 40 Hour HAZWOPER certification required
> Extensive knowledge of standard operating procedures and guidance documents for environmental assessments in Texas (Texas Risk Reduction Program, ASTM standard for Phase 1 ESAs, RG-411 for PST sites, etc.).
> Experience working with one or more of the following laws and regulations – TRRP, RCRA, TSCA, and/or TPDES.
> Must be proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Earth, and Adobe.
Other miscellaneous qualities:
> Ability to travel, up to 20% of the time
> Personal car and valid driver’s license with clean driving record is required
> Position involves a combination of field work, office work, and business development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Senior Project Manager for environmental projects. Provide work assignments to support staff in execution of awards.
- Contact/meet with existing clients. Identify and develop new clients.
- Manage current environmental projects. Conduct site investigations at large O&G and/or industrial sites. Perform regulatory compliance audits.
- Assist clients with complying with local, regional, state, and federal regulations for various programs including RCRA, CWA, EPCRA, and TSCA.
- Assist in business development.
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures
Valid through: 8/28/2020