Project management responsibilities include:
- Coordination of various field activities, including site-wide groundwater sampling and cap inspections, data analysis, including preparing maps, figures, and tables for required project reporting, developing groundwater sampling reports,
- Response Action Completion Reports (RACR), and Post-Response Action Care Reports (PRACR), and will be responsible for developing, managing and adhering to project budgets.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned projects and acting as a liaison between the agency and the client.
- Work with a team of field, engineering, and program support professionals to accomplish project objectives.
- Additional responsibilities may include supporting other projects outside of Texas as required.
• B.S. degree in geology, engineering, or