The selected candidate will be a licensed Architect, having a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the successful project management of multiple complex multi-location rollout. The candidate will also have experience with the direct management of employees, and a demonstrated success in winning new business. Additionally, the selected candidate will have the opportunity for further career advancement.
- Oversee and drive all technical and design aspects of project rollouts ensuring continuity of brand while integrating the specific needs of each location
- Plan, coordinate, communicate and facilitate activities of multiple disciplines on projects of all sizes from conception through completion
- Develop, manage, and monitor internal workplans to ensure successful completion of projects in multiple locations at various stages of completion
- Monitor and report on internal and external measures on project profitability and performance
- Participate in the business development and proposal process as well as contract negotiations
- Manage multiple staff and determine staffing needs and recommend project personnel
At BL Companies, we are a team-oriented, 100% employee-owned company. All our employee owners have a definite stake in what we do and how we do it, and each member of our staff benefits directly - financially and professionally - from their own hard work.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Registered Architect
- 10 years of project management experience with a focus on multi-location rollouts
- Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated business development experience