A key member of the Albireo team, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for providing execution for complex controls projects for key accounts, to include:
- Working with owners, contractors, and other suppliers including, but not limited to, lighting, HVAC, access security, electri cal switchgear, and other developing building technologies.
- Updating decision makers at high-profile customers, often using these projects as energy
- services or integration “show pieces” throughout their organization
- Developing Sub-Contractor scope of work documentation on items such as electrical subs during installation of product
- Coordination with internal and external resources with the ordering and tracking of materials and sub-contractors
- Manage As-Built documentation throughout project lifecycle. Coordinate final Turnover Package to Owner to include, Design documentations, System Backup, Recover and General Use Training, Warranty and Service Department turnover.
- Responsible for all Project Related and Customer Required Documentation, to include at a minimum; Submittals, RFI’s, Schedule, Safety Compliance, Commissioning and/or Validation
- Developing detailed project schedules and reporting status on items such as status of equipment and points databases as a source to overall system
- Responsibility for Monthly Invoicing and Project Forecasting to senior management on high visibility projects
- Working with internal resources for Materials Specification, Ordering, Tracking and Installation support
- Minimum of 10 years Construction Project Management.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Understanding of new and retro fit construction.
- Systems knowledge and keeping up to date with trends in building automation.
- Ability to interpret design documentation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Project
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Manage and schedule project Software development, installation and commissioning.
- Manage and work withinternal resources to schedule field technician’s startup and
- commissioning efforts.
- Oversee the performance of engineers and subcontractors ensuring that all work is completed on schedule and to specification.
- Negotiate and manage any change orders in each project
- Oversee/Manage project closeout to completion.
- Track, identify and control construction costs against budget to avoid cost overruns.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of project financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.