DPR Construction is seeking a senior project manager with a minimum of 10 years of advanced technology constructionexperience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a project. Management will be of commercial projects within our advanced technology core market. Senior project managers will work closely with all members of the project team, project executives and regional leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator).
- Mentor, develop and train team members for fast-paced growth.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
- Cost control/billings/collections/
- Key point of contact with owner and architect.
- Challenge & support jobsite and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, customer satisfaction results.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Experience with running multiple complex, highly technical projects preferably within DPR’s core markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- This position is salaried.