Imagine new horizons….
This Senior Project Manager will drive the Laboratory Management mission by managing programs to optimize operations by improving efficiency while maximizing quality and adhering to regulations as well as to drive innovation more than ever before. You will provide customer value by contributing to the corporate goals to remove inefficiencies and compliance risks from lab processes and to provide a collaborative environment for innovation.
What will your job be?
- Overall project management and completion of professional services projects for large-scale and strategic accounts
- Delivery of the projects will be within the constraints of scope, quality, time and costs in order to meet the project objectives and to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Lead global BIOVIA product implementations
> Management of all Services engagements across the Customer globally
> Consulting the Customer on deployment and governance strategy > Establish Post-deployment application management Your key success factors
- 5+ years in program and project management with Pharmaceutical Commercial Applications
- Experience leading large, global and diverse virtual teams to deliver outstanding results
- Proven executive communication skills and ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information; effectively influence at the executive level.
- Advanced project management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed, individual who works well in a remote setting
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize a disparate group of people, keeping cadence in the program high
- Experience Knowledge in Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- Sophisticated customer facing skills to scientific audiences
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including a substantial track record of successful management and delivery of highly complex projects and programs is required
- The qualified candidate will have experience of working within a consulting organization; strong matrix management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment within a (virtual) team
- Expertise in Business Analysis, Software Engineering and Scientific (IT) Domains is desired
- Experienced professional in change management and business transformation
- Knowledge of cross functional team management
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Exhibit listening skills
- Operations leadership and process execution rigor
- Travel up to 50% yearly.