Senior Project Engineer - Wastewater
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for our Rocky Hill, Connecticut regional office with 7-15 years of professional experience in site/civil and land development engineering, with a specialized emphasis on hydrology & hydraulics of drainage systems.
This individual will be responsible for providing support to our office staff to help meet client deliverables, reporting to and directly assisting the Project Manager and other team members. The individual will be expected to be flexible in terms of handling multiple assignments, working directly with clients, and performing design work that includes both office and field activities, as well as participating in company sponsored training programs, seminars, and conferences as may be necessary.
Our Senior Project Engineers:
- Provide a high level of support to our project teams to perform engineering studies and designs using recognized industry standards and regulatory-compliant approaches.
- Lead our project teams to perform field evaluation and assessment of existing facilities and features.
- Support the process of public bidding, contract execution, and construction administration for our projects.
- Supervise, train, and mentor junior engineering staff.
- Pursue new work opportunities through established client relationships and market sector awareness.
- Participate in competitive pursuits, including proposal development and interviews / presentations.
- Participate in professional organizations and technical committees.
- Collaborate and build strong working relationships with internal multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental engineering.
- 7-15 years of related civil engineering and production supportexperience and certification as an EIT. PE licensure is strongly preferred.
- Preferred work experience will include AutoCAD/MicroStation/REVIT drafting, site design, stormwater design and modeling, hydrology calculations, field work, plan production, and quantity calculations.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Some travel is required, must have a valid driver’s license