Valdes is a 200-person, multidisciplinary, engineering and project management company with an expert focus on the energy industry. Every client project is assigned a dedicated team of professionals who provide personalized services and solutions. The Valdes success model consists of streamlined work processes, attention to detail, technical expertise, and an unyielding commitment to client satisfaction, safety and quality.
- Leadership of project team activities including the assembly of engineering packages to support ongoing project work at local industrial facilities
- Oversight of quality, cost and schedules associated with project work
- Client interface by phone, e-mail and in person
- Bachelor of Science Degree in one of the engineering disciplines is required: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a discipline engineer is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience concentrated in refining or chemicals
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to travel to client sites locally and out of town and willing to take on-site assignments
- Ability to develop and maintain project schedules
- Ability to plan, schedule, oversee design quality, and execute projects under the guidance of a Project Manager
- Ability to maintain good business relationships with key client contacts throughout the project
- P.E. License a plus
- Must be able to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship