• Manage assigned projects to ensure all project related deliverables and approvals are completed in a manner that supports a successful on-time product launch. This includes completing the project deliverables that are assigned; as well as assigning and managing the completion of all other project related deliverables completed by other resources within and outside of the Soft Goods Department.
• Serve as the main point of contact for all soft goods related external supplier communication necessary to support the development of all project components.
• Interface and coordinate with all applicable disciplines, both within Soft Goods and the Company, which is typically (but not limited to): Marketing, Sourcing, Accounting, Assembly, Safety/Environmental, A&T, and QA.
• Build upon the internal Soft Goods knowledge base, specifically as it applies to key process related items that will aid industrial designers and product developers in improving their ability to design for manufacturability.
• Be responsible for understanding, following and supporting all pertinent ISO procedures, company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols.
• Create and maintain production documents that communicate with suppliers.
• Remain current within area of expertise, not only relative to the market, but in relation to known published advances in the pertinent specific body of knowledge.
• Assist other Project Engineers and/or product developers, as requested.
• Travel domestic and internationally when required.
• Bachelor's Degree from a properly accredited college or university, preferably in Soft Goods or Science discipline, plus a minimum 6 years' experience preferably in the golf or sports industry; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team skills with the ability to gain consensus.
• Proven ability to manage, focus and lead small and medium cross-disciplinary business meetings.
• Proven ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
• High level of computer literacy: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS SharePoint; proficient in Adobe Illustrator is a plus. Should possess a high level of familiarity with the PING product line, the game of golf and the Golf Industry.
*PING is a tobacco free company. Only non-tobacco users should apply.
Bachelors or better.