Senior Project Engineer - RT
Delhi, New York 13753
Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Dynamic Engineering Department. Interaction with Junior Engineers and other levels within the company including R&D, QA, Operations. Large CapEx dollars available for process improvements and new equipment
Provide engineering conceptual and detail design on capital projects and major maintenance projects.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
1. Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
2. Ability to work in the outside elements.
3. Ability to communicate effectively across various technical disciplined departments.
4. Ability to perform climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling and moderate lifting. Must be able to work in confined spaces, over water and not be afraid of heights.
Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor’s with6 – 10 years’ experience or Masters with4 – 6years’ experience (Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering. Food manufacturing)
•May work at high altitude (scaffolding, silos and towers)
•Temperature extremes may be present, both inside and outside work required
•Will stand or sit for long periods of time
•May need to work alternate shift schedules as necessary
•May spend considerable amount of time compiling data at a computer
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Bachelor’s with6 – 10 years’ experience or Masters with4 – 6years’ experience (Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering. Food manufacturing)
2. Minimum three years of mechanical/process design experience in a food or pharmaceutical environment.
3. The ability to estimate project cost.
4. Minimum three years in layout, design and construction of fluid transfer systems.
5. Ability to oversee and direct construction disciplines.
6. A working knowledge of pumps, valves, piping etc.
7. A working knowledge of API and ANSI standards.
8. May be required to work during weekend hours if projects require
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
12. Current Address?