$150K — $200K *
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Utility Services, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
• Obtains basic data from documents, owner and operator interviews, and field measurements.
• Communication with internal staff, clients, other consultants/disciplines and contractors.
• Coordinates and oversees preparation of plans, specifications, and estimate.
• Compiles contract documents.
• Performs field review of existing facilities to determine and verify topography and site layout, and to coordinate construction with plans and specifications.
• Responsible for overall planning, design, and production of project deliverables.
• Understands AutoCAD and Microstation.
• Mentors / trains less experienced staff.
• Conflict resolution with internal staff, clients, other consultants/disciplines and contractors.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Responsible for staying with negotiated project parameters with respect to budget, schedule, and quality.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to perform the duties specified with prior project experience at an equivalent level of responsibility. Minimum 10 years experience.
• PE in California for discipline of practice or ability to obtain through comity or reciprocity a plus.
• Proven ability to design, and coordinate projects.
• Proven ability to collect field data and accurately record findings.
• Proven ability to apply engineering fundamentals to design of systems.
• Proven ability to oversee preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates.
• Proven ability to perform field review and make necessary adjustments to conform to job specifications.
• AutoCAD, Civil3D knowledge preferred.
• Advanced computer knowledge and skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with project team, both internal and external.
• Proficiency using Microsoft tools including MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Valid through: 10/20/2020