We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Building, Energy and Infrastructure (BEI) Group. If you want to work at a company that will help you become the best you can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
- Provides technical and design services in support of mechanical, plumbing and fire protection design projects as part of a multi-discipline project team to produce mechanical, plumbing and fire protection design/construction drawings and specifications for institutional, commercial and industrial facilities.
- Responsibilities include: ability to interact and work directly with clients, conduct preliminary evaluations, prepare various reports, produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications and prepare permit submittals for mechanical engineering projects.
- Responsible for various tasks on several concurrent projects and must be able to follow these tasks through to completion within the allocated period of time and the monetary budget assigned.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with PE registration or ability to quickly acquire FL PE quickly through reciprocity.
- 10 plus years of experience in mechanical design and HVAC system analysis.
- Experience with plumbing and fire protection systems is preferred but not required
- Experience with healthcare work is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work as part of a project team.
- Must be self-motivated and work independently to complete work assignments.
- Technically competent, a team player and good communications ability required.
- May or may not require a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.