Job Description :
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Huntsville New Business team that will establish new task orders from pre-coordination with Government and LM stakeholders prior to RFP release through conclusion of negotiations and definitization with the Government.
Overall, the job includes task order proposal development, fact-finding, negotiation, definitization, and execution kick-off.
This position requires close coordination of technical and schedule requirements with Government counterparts.
The candidate must be able to work effectively in fast paced and dynamic environments. The candidate must be able to lead effectively across all business functions.
Program management skills are requisite to success in this position. The candidate will exercise broad latitude in ensuring RFP requirements are met, resources and schedule are sufficient to execute the task order, and a satisfactory business position is achieved through bid and negotiations. Program management skills are requisite to success in this position.
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Candidate exercises considerable latitude in determining programmatic objectives and approaches to assignments. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Experience leading or supporting Business Development and/or collaborations efforts with a government customer.
- Previous experience as a primary representative to external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance (must be a US Citizen).
- Government proposal experience.
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop strategic process improvement for the assigned team and look for ways to implement in the organization.
- Challenge driven leader with proven track record of meeting objectives and executing on commitments.
- Ability to manage escalations and appropriately communicate to all stake-holders and executive staff.
- Capture Process, Program Management, Risk Management, Subcontract Program Management and Negotiation experience or training desired.
- Familiarity with THAAD weapon system elements, capabilities and CONOPS.