Senior Project Architect
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Architect to join our Corporate Practice.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's Corporate footprint and be an influencer and voice in the market. RS&H’s Corporate market consists of Fortune 500 clients with a national presence. Our successful candidate will be responsible for strengthening relationships with current clients and developing new clients in the region; have the opportunity to work with talented, entrepreneurial minded people; share a collaborative environment; and interact with a diverse client list. If you have a history of long-term working relationships within this market, your skills are in alignment with our position.
- Engage with clients and strengthen our presence within the region as a service provider that focuses on patient-centered care and evidence-based design solutions.
- Focus on establishing greater brand presence for RS&H within the Fortune 500 community in the Rocky Mountain and Midwest geographies.
- Utilize existing relationships with clients within these regions to establish and secure new work.
- Assist with pursuing and winning large projects within these regions.
- Provide leadership for the development of business in Rocky Mountains and the Midwest as well as managing and executing new projects within the region. Become a recognizable face of RS&H in the region and within the industry.
- Utilize and encourage the best uses of technologies for presentation and production purposes.
- Utilize speaking and writing opportunities to help position the firm as a thought leader.
- Work closely with manager and project team members with respect to budget, workload projections and scheduling of assignments.
- Perform as a Project Manager on multiple assignments running concurrently.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture and/or related A/E field with 8+ years of experience.
- Professional licensure in respective field.
- Strong marketing, sales, production and team building skills.
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues for ground up and interior renovation projects.
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, pleaseapply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
We design facilities for Fortune 1000 clients with specialized expertise in Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology. Through an established national platform, our professionals offer full-service solutions proven to achieve a return on investment for our clients. If you’re interested in working in a creative and collaborative environment to meet the needs of growing businesses, then join our specialized team.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.