We are currently seeking a Senior Project Architect for our Corporate Practice.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's Texas footprint and be a part of our voice in the market. Our successful candidate will be responsible for strengthening our architectural team design and operations, leading and mentoring young associates, developing relationships with current and new clients in the region, have the opportunity to work with other talented, entrepreneurial minded people, share a collaborative environment and work with a diverse client list. If you have a history of long-term working relationships within the Corporate, Healthcare, or Science and Tech market, then your skills are in alignment with our position.
- Serve as a Senior Project Manager and Project Architect while leading a multi-discipline project team of architects, interior designers, and building engineers for successful project delivery.
- Help lead, develop and mentor junior architectural associates with all aspects of project design and delivery.
- Engage with clients and strengthen our presence within the region as a service provider that focuses cost effective and creative design solutions.
- Utilize and encourage the best uses of design technologies for presentation and production purposes while championing BIM technologies.
- Utilize speaking and writing opportunities to help position the firm as a thought leader while maintaining involvement in key organizations.
- Work closely with other Project Managers with respect to budget and workload projections.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 10+ years of design experience
- Texas professional registration in the field of Architecture
- Strong marketing, sales, production and team building skills
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit, Sketch Up and Photoshop
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology industry. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.