Serves as the lead project architect on project(s). Serves as a resource to the project designer and project manager as the design is developed. Acts as a liaison between HTNB and the client on technical aspects of the project.
- Develops and presents lead technical viewpoint on all projects and ensures HNTB systems are used to deliver the design in a standardized manner. Ensures that a technical solution, consistent with the program and design is properly developed and produced.
- Works closely with the project designer and manager in planning and implementing all work processes. Develops and implements internal controls for all team members assigned to a project. Monitors and supervises development of contract documents.
- Has overall responsibility for coordination with sub-consultants in implementation of quality assurance and quality control checks. Reviews and supervises work of less experienced architects. Responsible for all project work planning and scheduling. May act in a team lead capacity in the absence of the manager.
- Serves as subject matter expert on architectural projects of the largest size.
- Assists with the promotion, discipline, performance review, work allocation, training and mentoring of staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Architecture
7 years related experience
- Aviation project experience preferred
- Revit skills and experience
- Demonstrated technical ability and leadership skills required.
- Clear communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Patience and ability to mentor and develop others.