Our Houston office is seeking a talented Senior Project Architect to join the Healthcare team.Responsibilities:
- Establishes dimensional control and manages all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Understands and adheres to client's project schedules, budgets, design and construction standards.
- Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule.
- Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections and monitoring of them.
- Assist in management of project financial performance.
- Prepares detailed code and zoning analysis.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Supervise a project team of architects.
- Provide mentorship for junior PAs and Job captains.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically with 10+ years' experience.
- Architectural Registration required.
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
- Strong Revit skills
- Healthcare project experience preferred