Less than 5 years
Posted 179 days ago
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language and Visulforce.
• Develop software solutions using Java (SE & EE), Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
• Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
Experience and Skills:
• 3+ years’ experience with Force.com development (Apex & Visualforce)
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
• 2+ years Java application development experience (J2SE and J2EE)
• Experience with web services development.
• Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications.
• Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns
• Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines.
• Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
• Experience developing business process related applications or integrations.
• Java Tuning (memory and performance management, memory leaks, crash forensics).
• Proficiency in SQL & PL/SQL tuning and query optimization techniques"