Senior Programmer / Developer - MuleSoft Developer
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
1-3 years of hands on experience in development, implementing and supporting solutions on any middlewaretechnologies like Oracle SOA, IBM WebSphere, Tibco, Mule, Sonic
1-3 year hands on experience in developing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA.
Experience using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with mulesoft API manager
Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies and standards.
Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- 5-8years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software EngineeringArchitecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.