Title: Senior Programmer/ Developer - C++ Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE
• C++ experiencerequired (Minimum 6years of appliedexperience)
• Database – SQL experiencerequired (Minimum 4years of appliedexperience)
• Unix / Linux experiencerequired (Minimum 6years of appliedexperience)
• Development experiencerequired (Minimum 6years of appliedexperience)
• Supportexperiencerequired (Minimum 6years of appliedexperience)
• Design experiencerequired (Minimum 4years of appliedexperience)
• Large, distributed application Development experiencerequired (Minimum 4years of appliedexperience)
• Object Oriented Development (Minimum 2years of appliedexperience)
• Understanding of TCP / IP preferred
• Understanding of Multi-Threading preferred
• Unit Testing Framework experiencepreferred (Minimum 1yearappliedexperience)
• Requirements Analysis experiencepreferred (Minimum 1yearappliedexperience)
• Must be able to work in a team to deliver complex solutions within limited time frames
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by otherprogrammers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software EngineeringArchitecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design