Wedgewood Pharmacy is the nation’s leading animal health compounding pharmacy and has been recognized with awards from the New Jersey Business & Industry Association in 2017 as an Outstanding Employer and in 2015 for Business Success. Additionally, Wedgewood Pharmacy was named a 2016 recipient of the Marcum Innovator of the Year Award. Located in Swedesboro, NJ, we are located only 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE.
Wedgewood Pharmacy is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst to join our growing team. The Senior Programmer Analyst will develop custom applications, enhancements and perform problem resolution on internal platforms while working closely with the IT Application Manager and key users to design and build application solutions in a dynamic and detail oriented environment.
- Design of database driven software systems
- Create, test and document programs, reports and processes on client server and web based SQL platforms
- Learninternal business process and workflow
- Prepare documentation including abstracts, flow charts and user instructions
- Collaborate with business partners and IT colleagues to formulate technical solutions that provide business efficiencies
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to IT programming and design methodologies
- Development of robust and user-friendly ASP.NET-based web applications
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Strong experience developing Web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures with SQL Server 2012
- Database modeling and creation
- Provide 2nd level support for existing ERP and web applications
- General understanding of IIS
- General use of source control and source code change management tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3-5years programmingexperience with extensive knowledge of the following programminglanguages/ WebTechnologies:
- Preferred, but notrequired:
- Angular.JS, VB.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, JQuery, XML, CSS, Crystal Reports.