The Senior Programmer Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas. Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Consults with business analysts and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs. Modifies and configures applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document. Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation.
We are Customer Facing Web Development Team. Primary responsibility is to be a Lead Web Developer for the projects within the domain and play the role of Technical Lead for the new projects for both on premise and cloud solutions.
- Assure department coding standards and project delivery processes are followed.
- Perform system analysis, design, coding, and unit testing, make sure all the components are integrated together properly to deliver the business capabilities.
- Involved in the entire product development lifecycle.
- Oversee, mentor, and provide guidance to less experienced programmer-analysts is Team -Lead on cross-functional projects and Initiatives.
- Regularly represents team and/or manager at client meetings.
- Collaborates with Project Manager on complex large project timelines, identifying critical path, resource assignments, risks, and dependencies.
- Development Frameworks and Coding standard.
- Support governance of development standards and frameworks.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- and/or field of study
- 5 years in developing software systems / programming analysis experience
- Experience in Responsive Web Development (Full Stack)
- Experience on AWS:Serverless Lambda, Micro services.
- Expert level skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in code modularization, Micro Services, Front-End build, minification & deployment strategy using node.js, Grunt and Jenkins
- Experience with remote data (via REST and JSON) , Open source REST Simulation tools , Chrome Post Man and knowledge of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience in UI Design patterns, UI Security , UI Caching & Performance improvements.
- Expert level skills in Java & J2EE especially web service and Python.
- Solid experience in all the Spring & Hibernate Framework
- Experience in writing PL/SQL and Oracle DB experience,MySql and no SQL..
- Familiar with Eclipse, STS(Sprint Tool Suite ) ,interliJ, Netbeans and Webstrom.
- Familiar with Code Repository and build tools like Clearcase , GIT, ANT, Maven , Jenkin, AWS Code Pipeline.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to analyze technical information and work with a team spirit.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and written skills.
- Willing to learn the new skills required by the assigned tasks.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to delivery software projects of high complexity
- Create design, architecture, High Level/Low level documents
- Need to have the ability to multi-task, and to be an excellent team member with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of applications/systems integration