- Design, implement and maintain Microsoft Power BI dashboards.
- Need ability to review data and develop the best visualization for that data.
- Test all technical solutions per functional specifications.
- Provide feedback to business and management relative to requirements.
- Participate in design/discovery sessions and workshops with end users.
- Provide overall status for object readiness.
- Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Document functionality, prepare training material and conduct user training.
Job Experience/Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines.
- Strong visualization skills.
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- 1-3 years of experience working with Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures and triggers.
- Expert at tuning SQL objects (Stored procedures, views and queries).
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts and best practices.
- 3+ years of ERP techno-functional experience / overall experience on IT projects.
- Current experience with data governance and /or data migration.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and learn new skills quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to partner, influence, consult and collaborate with all levels in the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities; exceptional time management and organizational skills.