8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Reports To: Varies by location
Functions Supervised: Programming
Primary Functions: Leads technical team in developing and maintaining systems and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated superior results as a Programmer Analyst III.
- Ability to solve complex technical issues.
- Provides leadership, work direction, and coordinates the activities of other technical staff members.
- Creates technical manuals, design documents, and code.
- Leads source control program.
- Provides technical input on projects.
- Prepares status reports for programming team.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of current and emerging applications, technologies, and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
Education:Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent technical training and/or related work experience.
Experience/Skills: Eight years of a progressive programming or equivalent experience. Demonstrated proficiency in SDLC/software development methodologies. Experience programming languages such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Powershell, SQL and JAVA. Experience with SharePoint2010, CRM, Data Warehouse, ERP and/or ECM platforms. Proficient in database programming. Strong communications, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
Tenure: Not Applicable