We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
- Managing the Programmatic efforts, including, but not limited to Programmatic Backfill, and PMP Deals, leveraging data and insights from programmatic platforms and planning and forecasting tools to show trends, related to delivery, performance, etc. providing recommendations for improvement.
- Leading and driving Programmatic troubleshooting and provide 2nd tier troubleshooting services for publisher clients. Escalate issues to Google Support and other3rd party providers as needed. Follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Managing all programmatic vendor relationships as well as assist leadership with training teams to identify ways to grow programmatic revenue while achieving clients goals.
- Collaborate withother teams to address gaps or challenges preventing campaign success.
- Become an expert at identifying and executing best practices for programmatic platforms.
- Maintain a strong depth of knowledge of the programmatic advertising industry.
- Lead Vendor and Publisher Client Roll-out, creating Passbacks and/or other tags as needed, process documentation and training as needed.
- Participate/lead in testing and QA of new ad-related features and products.
- Participate/lead in the migration and launch of processes involved in migrating to new ad serving solutions and technologiesassociated with ad serving systems.
- Partner closely withinternal Key Stakeholders on updatingDigital Spec Sheets.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport withinternal stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Sound judgment, problem solving skills, flexibility in balancing requirements tight deadlines, and keeping projects moving on aggressive schedules in high pressure and fast paced situations.
- Strong organizational, task management, project and process management skills with the ability to see work through to completion.
- Exceptionally detail oriented, and highly adaptive to changing needs of the team and clients.
- Comfort working both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Strong relationship management skills and success being viewed as a trusted adviser.
- Passion for and advanced understanding of new and emerging internet-based media.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to research, collect, and analyze data, translate metrics and audit
- BS or equivalent
- Successful candidates must have 5 or more years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies (e.g., DFP Premium, AdX, etc.). Experiencewith Video and Mobile ad serving a plus
- Strong Google DFP, AdExchange, DSP, SSP and ad serving knowledge Experience managing Programmatic/PMP campaigns within DSP interfaces
- Comfort with Excel, Google Analytics and other analytic and reporting tools
- Advanced troubleshooting skills, with the ability to use GPT Toolbar and browser-based debugging tools (Fiddler, Google Publisher Tool, MediaTrust, etc.)
- Success at working in fast paced environment, managing multiple concurrent projects work under tight deadlines
- Expert at synthesizing, analyzing and extracting insights from ad technologies
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule or after hours when required
- Must be collaborative and have a great attitude and be to hungry make an impact