About WSP USA WSP USA, formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms – WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper.
Here is your opportunity to work on the first ever high-speed rail program in the U.S. while growing your career on a groundbreaking project. The California High-Speed Rail program will connect the mega-regions of the state, contribute to economic development and a cleaner environment, create jobs and preserve agricultural and protected lands. By 2029, the system will run from San Francisco to the Los Angeles basin in under three hours at speeds of more than 200 miles per hour. The system will also extend to Sacramento and San Diego, totaling 800 miles with up to 24 stations.
The Authority awarded WSP the Program Management role within the Rail Delivery Partners (RDP) program delivery team. As a result, we have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Program Scheduler in our Sacramento Program Office, to:
- Provide planning, development, scheduling and maintenance of the Master Program and related sub-schedules
- Coordinate with Regional Project Controls Specialists for schedule reporting
- Collate project-level schedule reporting to assist with produce overall schedule reporting
- Assist with coordinating the alignment of the Master Program with all RDP schedule reporting, alerting the Lead Planner of any discrepancies or misalignments
- Help locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Apply program Quality Controls standards to the work
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Program Controls or a closely-related field
- At least ten years of relevant experience, including experience with master programming for large infrastructure programs, preferably in transportation
- Capabilities with Primavera P6, TILOS, Excel, and other software used for program controls, preferably at the enterprise level
- General working knowledge of all aspects of Program Controls, including scheduling, estimating, project management, planning and reporting
- Employment authorization to work in the United States immediately