As a Senior Project/Program Manager,you have a creative agency background and are an expert in scoping, planning and deliveringdigitalcampaigns and projects and understand what isrequired to keep them on track and onbudget. You haveexperience with waterfall andAgile/Release management. You understand the resources needed to accomplishdigital executions, effectively organize, develop and stay onbudgets. You are comfortable using various content management systems and QA processes.You will need a good strategic understanding of how to effectively use differentcampaignchannels and resources to meet client objectives and are able to keep everything moving forward through the agency andassociated suppliers as thecampaign progresses. We rely on you to help ensure flawless project execution by keeping everything organized among chaos and ambiguity. You are comfortable using our tools and systems to make that happen. Working with agency department leads to define each phase of work to ensure flawless project execution.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline leaders (Client Director, Creative Director, Tech Director, developers, digital strategists, etc.) to estimate work efforts, manage budgets, define milestones and deliverables, manage resources and timing for project.
- Track progress, understand dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to clients and project partners.
- Manage all day-to-day interaction with clients including leading client meetings and overall project execution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate effectively to individual contributors as you do with executives.
- Establish and maintain Project Workbooks and documentation. Keep clients (both internal and external) aware of changes that may impact the budget and/or project margin.
- Makes sure all information is kept up-to-date in Jira, including project budget, Change Orders, POs and resource needs.
- Manage internal and external resources/vendors to ensure that project tasks are clearly communicated and successfully completed according to agreed upon standards.
- BA/BS degree
- 7-10 years of experience, preferably at an agency, with project managementexperience in digital scope
- Thorough knowledge in project management methodologies and process & project management tools i.e. JIRA, SmartSheet. Working knowledge of Ektron and Episerver CMS and Marketo preferred.
- Waterfall and Agile/Release management experience.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience working directly with developers, product managers, UX designers, graphic designers, content strategists, researchers, and strategists
- Excellent negotiations skills and experience developing Statements of Work.