Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple we deliver products, technologies and services to inspire creativity and enrich lives. Apple has become one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the world. As such, we hold ourselves to the highest standards to deliver the best Retail and Online Store experience possible. The Retail and Online IS&T organization has the goal of providing an intuitive, seamless and inspiring customer experience by interacting with team members, products and services. As a Senior Program Manager you are both a big picture and technically-minded professional with exceptional project management, analytical and problem solving skills who is comfortable interacting with all levels, including executive management, product teams, finance, legal, and engineering leaders and colleagues. You will lead complex, cross-functional programs through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, providing alternative points of view and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres and it will be your job to keep all the players coordinated on the program's progress and objectives. You are a team leader with outstanding communication, analytical skills, sound operational background and dedication to providing store teams and clients with an excellent customer experience. In this constantly evolving team environment you will also exercise effective, independent decision making.
- Accountable for overall solution delivery of critical Retail and Online IS&T programs of varying complexity and scope
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate to partners
- Strong program management and software development lifecycle knowledge across Apple
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience with solid ability to handle large complex technology programs
- Experienced with Apple engineering environments including Apple IS&T and or SWE methodologies
- Confident at leading multiple large cross functional engineering initiatives
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks while driving results within fluid environments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to tailor key information to various audience levels
- Process discipline, continuous focus to streamline and improve upon predictable program management methodologies
- Ability to provide direction in the face of ambiguity navigating through 'noise'
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Extraordinary team leader with the ability to multi-task, break down functional barriers across diverse engineering and business units
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and inspiring change
- Knowledge of Apple core products and operating systems preferred
- Domestic and international travel may be required
You should have strong familiarity of Apple's Technology environment. Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience or equivalent is required.