At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Program Operations Manager to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- Interfaces directly with task leads, the PM, other vendors, and the customer to manage operational activities in support of agency IT infrastructure.
- Manages and mentors team to provide high performance and continual improvement on complex systems to ensure successful Production Operations
- Leads scheduling of maintenance projects based on customer priorities and applies advanced understanding of agency business needs in achievement of short and long-term business goals and objectives
- Addresses critical issues with Infrastructure and manage day to day operations
- Works collaboratively with Federal staff and other technical teams to resolve Incidents, Requests and Problems, and to implement improvements and enhancements
- Follows agency change control, configuration management, and communications procedures
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of highly complex problems
- Evaluates proposed information systems to determine technical feasibility with government specified technologies cost for implementation and operation, as well as functional adequacy.
- Able to manage a team composed of analyst/programmers and technology specialists in designing and implementing computer systems as well as support staff.
- Continually monitor Service Operations KPIs and Service level agreements
- 10+ years of IT Management experience
- 5+ years working as a contractor on Federal programs
- 5+ years experience managing testing and deployment of Enterprise applications and Infrastructure services in an environment with mature ITSM practices
- Solid IT infrastructure management experience, with some knowledge of automation practices
- Possesses and routinely applies broad knowledge of network/server/storage related processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments
- ITILv3 certification
Preferences & Certification:
- Experience overseeing Hybrid Cloud Operations
- Experience in DevSecOps or SRE environments
- Project Management certification
- ITIL V3 Intermediate or Expert certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.