- Interfaces directly with task leads, the PM, other vendors, and the customer to manage operational activities in support of agency IT infrastructure.
- Manages and mentors team to provide high performance and continual improvement on complex systems to ensure successful Production Operations
- Leads scheduling of maintenance projects based on customer priorities and applies advanced understanding of agency business needs in achievement of short and long-term business goals and objectives
- Addresses critical issues with Infrastructure and manage day to day operations
- Works collaboratively with Federal staff and other technical teams to resolve Incidents, Requests and Problems, and to implement improvements and enhancements
- Follows agency change control, configuration management, and communications procedures
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of highly complex problems
- Evaluates proposed information systems to determine technical feasibility with government specified technologies cost for implementation and operation, as well as functional adequacy.
- Able to manage a team composed of analyst/programmers and technology specialists in designing and implementing computer systems as well as support staff.
- Continually monitor Service Operations KPIs and Service level agreements
- 10+ years of IT Management experience
- 5+ years working as a contractor on Federal programs
- 5+ years experience managing testing and deployment of Enterprise applications and Infrastructure services in an environment with mature ITSM practices
- Solid IT infrastructure management experience, with some knowledge of automation practices
- Possesses and routinely applies broad knowledge of network/server/storage related processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments
- ITILv3 certification
Preferences & Certification:
- Experience overseeing Hybrid Cloud Operations
- Experience in DevSecOps or SRE environments
- Project Management certification
- ITIL V3 Intermediate or Expert certification.