About the Team:
VIZIO is looking for a proactive and forward-thinking Senior Program Manager to enhance existing operations and internal projects. In this hands-on role, you will help manage implementation efforts of our embedded client and server-side projects, as well as monitoring progress and providing guidance and direction for project teams to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of and existing work experience with structured software development lifecycles.
- 5-10 years relevant project manager experience.
- Ability to prioritize/reprioritize based on business needs; ability to manage emergency events and customer issues.
- Effective communication skills in working with a variety of technical and business personnel.
- Prior structured software development experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Work experience with project management tools.
What You Will Do:
- Direct and manage full lifecycle project development activities of moderate to high complexity.
- Define project scope and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Anticipate and proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Define project success criteria and communicate to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated documentation and communications. Plan, schedule, and document project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Identify potential risks and devise contingency plans. Identify and resolve design/delivery issues and conflicts within project teams.
- Track and report on project milestones and deliverables. Manage and communicate project expectations with team members and project stakeholders. Distribute tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Provide ongoing liaison support to project stakeholders.
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendations documentation to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop and recommend best practices/tools for project execution and management..
- We are open to candidates in San Francisco, Denver, and Dallas markets