Senior Program Manager Telligen is one of the most respected population health management organizations in the United States. We enjoy a friendly work environment where we are dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and continuous innovation. Our commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of people, in the complex world of healthcare, makes us the first choice for our clients.
We are 100% employee-owned, our employee-owners drive our business and solutions all while sharing in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified, diverse workforce whom display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and the willingness to support the communities we serve. Tenacity, and the steadfast pursuit of our vision, to be one of the most sought-after teams to transform the health of populations by delivering on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity, set us apart in the health marketplace. As a Senior Program Manager at Telligen, you will be responsible for overseeing and providing account management and leadership to programs of national scope. You will work collaboratively with all entities involved in the program and will serve as the liaison between Telligen and the customer. In addition, you will provide strategic planning input to Telligen leadership and relevant customers required for the successful completion of the program.
Key aspects of the role:
- You will ensure programs meet and exceed expectations by overseeing program activities, timeliness, budget and internal quality control standards. You will serve as the primary liaison between the customer and Telligen. Facilitate activities between Telligen, customers and partners, providing continual status reports and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- You will ensure data are maintained accurately and in a confidential environment and that information is presented in a professional, accurate and understandable way.
- You will manage customer expectations with regard to the program and related activities and will partner with other organizations (whether internal to the program or external) to complete activities and explore methods for improvement. Work to retain and grow Telligen’s business through providing excellent customer service and business development efforts.
- You will serve as a program subject matter expert and may provide training or presentations for internal and external customers. You may provide mentoring to less experienced team members.
To be considered you will need:
- Four yeardegree in information systems, health care or business management or related field, and/or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 5-7 years experience in a clinical, information systems and/or client relationship environment.
- Demonstrated experience in client services with information technology, data and data reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with quality improvement methodologies.
- Able to travel15% local and overnight.
- Experience in the Health Care Industry preferred.
- Prior hands-on clinical experience in hospital or long term care is desired.
For over 45years Telligen has been dedicated to the delivery of innovative health management solutions which improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare for consumers and providers. We combine technical and clinical healthcare solutions to deliver on our mission of transforming lives and economies by improving health. Telligen serves commercial clients and government programs at the federal, state and local level, improving healthcare for millions of people nationwide.
- Competitive pay and benefits. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA & flex spending accounts, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- 100% Employee-Owned. We have a culture where employee-owners are encouraged to “own it”.
- Life/Work Balance. Generous holiday, volunteer and paid time-off benefits.
- Casual Dress. Come in a sweatshirt, jeans, whatever…like everyone else here.
- Free Fruit Friday. You know what they say about an ‘Apple a Day’!
- Giving Garden. Have a green thumb? Over 3,000 pounds of produce donated annually.
- Wellness Program. Healthy employee-owners are engaged employee-owners and we are committed to provide many opportunities to motivate you along your well-being journey through our RevUP! Your Health wellness program.
- Education. Tuition and education assistance & career related CEU's, license and certifications.
- Community. The Telligen Community Initiative has awarded more than $4 million in grant awards since 2005.