$80K — $100K *
Microsoft’s Cloud business is experiencing explosive growth, and the Capacity, Supply Chain & Provisioning (CSCP) organization is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Our mission is to deliver the world’s computer with an industry-leading supply chain. CSCP is responsible for strategic sourcing, customer demand forecasting, capacity planning and management, supply chain planning and execution, capacity provisioning, and decommissioning and dispositioning of datacenter assets worldwide.
The Cloud Supply Chain Sustainability (CSCS) team is at the center of the company’s Circular Economy strategy for Azure data center hardware. CSCS manages the end to end disposition of Data Center (DC) hardware originating from decommissions, excess & overage from Spares, & Deployment . This team is responsible for re-engineering our Decommission processes and automation to enable strategic growth. We are accountable for managing the Database and Engineering tooling for all Microsoft server decom data.
• Manage the relationship with Engineering and Dev teams to enhance planning database and reportin environment
• Define Requirements for new tooling and conduct use cases and UAT
• Support initiatives to achieve throughput goals for server decommissions globally.
• Shape the forecast, demand schedules, install base and capacity plan using data science and AI.
• Contribute to architecture discussion to drive infrastructure consistency and process efficiency, establish convergence roadmap, and direct concurrent program initiatives.
• Define and own the technical vision for meeting customer operational tooling needs.
• Highlighting and executing automation opportunities that allow us to scale
• Drive continuous progress towards a multi-release plan for improving CPDE partner satisfaction and business results.
• Drive clarity and alignment across business partners on multi-phased roadmap for solution implementation, ensuring alignment to minimum viable scope at each phase
• Knowledge of engineering requirements of server, storage and network functions
• Bachelor’s degree required, BS in Computer Science (or relevant Engineering Degree)
• 5+ years of experience in program management and/or project management, with demonstrated track-record of success
• Strong capability in the program management of databases including using advanced analytical capabilities: Data Warehouse, SQL and visualization tools such as PowerBI/Tableau
• Collaboration and experience managing software deployments and process improvements
• Applied understanding of Agile Methodology or Scrum
• PMP or PMI Certification preferred
• Management/Leadership experience
Valid through: 12/16/2021
$200K — $250K *
7 days ago
$120K — $140K *