At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Reporting to the Customer Support Operations Manager, this role will develop and mature security programs for our Customer Support Services strategy and roadmap. This role will focus on programs and communication that impact end users and the support teams working with customers. The role involves improving processes and internal controls to better position the organizational programs, including, contributing to risk analysis initiatives while working with our internal teams (product, operations, engineering, finance) during the post sales process. One of the important aspects of this role is to drive efficiencies in our support delivery, incident response times and support key projects to the organization.
- Manage projects that involve significant business complexity and communication, with significant collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organizations.
- Planning, definition and execution of support programs within the Proofpoint portfolio with a focus on customer success.
- Actively manage program risk, provide consistent program status and progress against objectives at all levels within the corporation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key individuals and groups throughout the organization
- Defining and updating program metrics to show measured improvement in customer support programs
What you bring to the team
- A passion for working with and motivating people to agree to and complete complex tasks
- Demonstrated effective communication, and strong program management discipline. Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to develop a clear and detailed plan. Ensure that a program is feasible with a step-by-step well-defined task and to make sure the team stays on a timeline
- 8+ years of experience in Program Management
- Ability to maintain, track, and effectively meet the needs of multiple client projects simultaneously
- Experience managing large-scale, complex projects that interconnect with multiple departments to build out process through excellent project management skills in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Generating organizational metrics for process improvement as well as operational efficiency.