Reporting to the VP Product Development and working in close partnership with the COO, this position is responsible for the successful planning, management and execution of multiple programs in accordance with corporate objectives and company procedures. Requires the ability to lead by influence and effectively interact with all levels of the organization, from senior leadership and functional managers to individual team members.
- Ensures the smooth transfer of products from concept to full commercialization with a focus on voice of the customer and voice of the business across.
- Owns program risk management and encourages informed risk-taking. Works cross functionally to identify and address program risks and opportunities.Acts as a catalyst for innovation at Sonendo; generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities.
- Participates in developing company’s product roadmap and is responsible for driving programs and projects to this roadmp. Effectively escalates issues and roadblocks that prevent achievement of milestones.
- Defines and drives functional excellence within program and project management at Sonendo.
- Proactively remains up-to-date on current trends and best practices in program and project management. Demonstrated ability to practically implement best practices in context of the program and business environment.
- Coaches others in the dynamics of effective teamwork.
- Responsible for ensuring that products are developed in full compliance with Sonendo Quality System procedures and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related discipline from an accredited university or college. MBA is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the medical device industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience successfully managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions and achieve business results.
- Advanced knowledge and application of project management tools, processes, methods, templates and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate change across departments and levels within the organization.
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA and ISO regulations: design controls, regulatory approval methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Project proficiency required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.