The Senior Program/Project Manager – SaaS Services is responsible for implementing and managing all aspects of the services deployment process for both new and existing clients.
The individual will interface directly with customer engineering teams, project managers, Client Executives, legal services, operations and similar internal departments to ensure the success of the client's project while making recommendations to improve internal and external processes.
HPE provides market-leading solutions to help organizations all over the world understand the meaning in information. With vast amounts of data being collected, HPE’s meaning-based platforms help understand the full spectrum of enterprise information, as well as the relationships that exist within that data. HPE uses innovative pattern-matching technology to help make meaning of these extreme volumes of data, to aid in reducing complexity, and to find value in this data. HPE's Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) platform allows computers to harness the richness of information, forming a conceptual and contextual understanding of any piece of electronic data, including unstructured information, such as text, email, web pages, voice and video. With HPE, organizations can now process and understand in real time the meaning of 100 percent of structured and unstructured information.
Technical and Skills
- Understands general architecture and characteristics of a cloud based SaaS solution
- Understands technical design specifications and has the ability to improve them
- Deep understanding and experience in program management,
- Understands the services and can demonstrate product functionality
- Understands and manage the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Prepares requirements, Project plans, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Understands client organization's direction, structure, and requirements
- Identifies and documents deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas. Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to develop relationships with senior, middle management and individual contributors in the client organization.
- Serves as the first line of response for client escalations
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions that encompass issues at hand
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university in an Engineering or Quantitative discipline.
- More than 7 years of experience in an enterprise customer facing project /program management role
- Program management certification and / or MBA preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage work direction across a multitude of groups and levels within the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, clients and senior business leadership.
- Ability to analyze clients' business purposes, goals and need
- Understand root causes of problems and drive toward optimal solution.