The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth??
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity?
We are seeking a Global Recruiting Operations team member to join us in making our vision of delivering innovative operations management to Recruiting happen. In this role you will focus on:
- Data and Analytics: Build data delivery solutions, tools and systems to prioritized problems including: data quality improvements, business partner self service initiatives, operational dashboards, core data model development and more.
- Process Design and Systems thinking: Analyze, identify and implement process changes that are data informed and deliver results
- Change management: An understanding of the nuance needed to guide people to change and ensure 100% adoption.
You are excited to operate in an environment that truly reflects our core values and empower the team to attract the best and brightest talent as we double in size. You can read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog and our plans to expand here.
What will I be doing? ?
- Partnering with the Head of Global Operations to build out the Global Recruiting Operations capability
- Creating and implementing global internal communication strategies, messages, tools, and system management to ensure awareness, understanding, and adoption of recruiting processes and tools
- Managing and owning Recruiting technology and systems roadmap including implementation to adoption
- Aligning and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders in Finance, Marketing, R&D, and Sales & Support Operations to enhance company initiatives related to recruiting
What skills do I need? ?
- 5+ years expertise scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects in an Operational, Analytical, or Consulting position, ideally with experience focusing on people operations or recruitment
- Direct experience defining a systems roadmap along with evaluation, decision and implementation of technology and systems, preferably within the talent acquisition ecosystem
- Direct experience implementing a technology solution at mid-large size company
- Relevant experience with business process analysis and optimization
- Capability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work under timelines
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and across interdisciplinary teams
- International travel required 2-4 times per year
- Experience with Data Engineering and Warehousing (i.e. AWS, Redshift, SQL)
- Experience with web based user interfaces/BI tools/visualization best practices (i.e. Tableau)
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Competitive salary and meaningful equity
Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
Paid Parental Leave Program
Commuter benefits + 401k plan
In-office bicycle storage
Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!