$100K — $150K *
AWS Support is seeking an experienced Program Manager. You will use the latest AWS technologies, focusing on continuously improving the efficiency of our thousands of Cloud Support Engineers globally. In this role, you are surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and who believe world class support services are critical to customer success. You will have direct influence on how thousands of Cloud Support Engineers around the world leverage tools, interact with customers, and engage with internal engineering teams to ensure we deeply understand our customers and respond quickly to their needs.
In this role, you will drive a continuous improvement roadmap, lead and facilitate Kaizen events, act as a change agent in the organization by driving change and implementing continuous improvement tools, while utilizing and improving existing methodologies. Work with stakeholders to guide design, build, test, and deployment of cross-functional solutions to address a wide variety of engineering problems. You will take large, complex problems and break them down into manageable pieces, then ensure timely delivery of solutions. You will identify technical and resource options to successfully deliver and drive adoption of solutions. You will assess costs, benefits and ROI; identify and mitigate risks; manage escalations; anticipate and make trade-offs; balance business needs with technical constraints.
As a Program Manager in AWS Support you will:
· Enable transparency and decision making across AWS leadership by providing communication and clear status of the initiatives you own.
· Bring your expertise, problem solving skills, and creativity to add value to our team.
· Unify distributed efforts and own the plan to deliver quality outcomes for our customers.
· Work across orgs to ensure we continue marrying internal support capabilities with best-in-class customer experience as new services and features are launched.
· Manage programs to continuously improve our organizational efficiency as AWS continues to grow.
. Promote the use of lean principles
AWS Support values diversity of thought and wants to grow by hiring people with a wide range of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences that allow us to continue innovating for complex problems. If you are interested in shaping the future of Amazon AWS Support organization, apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
· Proven experience in Lean, Six Sigma, Operational Excellence, or other related qualifications.
· Bachelor's Degree in related field. In lieu of degree, additional years of hands-on experience may be substituted.
· 5+ years of program management.
· 3+ year of experience in process engineering/continuous improvement.
· Practical knowledge and skill in the use of project management methodologies and tools.
· Demonstrated experience managing complex projects from requirements definition through delivery of solution, including communication of status and results throughout the organization.
· Strong demonstrated knowledge across a broad spectrum of technologies, tools and architecture.
· Experience communicating lean concepts to a wide audience.
· Experience interpreting and communicating analytics.
· Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Valid through: 12/2/2020