** MUST come from a DoD background **
- Directs, plans and develops methods and procedures for implementing programs. Directs and coordinates complex program activities, technical direction, pricing, program controls and exercises control over personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of assigned programs
- Identifies future business opportunities appropriate for company pursuit.
- Acts as the focal point in overseeing cradle to grave financial information on the program activities.
- Acts as proposal manager for identifying and capturing new and innovative business opportunities for both core and noncore product lines.
- Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and discipline of assigned employees.
- Leads the review of program proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Develops reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specific program objectives and modifies or changes methodology as required to redirect activities and attain objectives.
- Establishes work plan and selects staffing for each phase of program and arranges for recruitment or assignment of program personnel by identifying the most qualified individuals for assignments on specific projects.