MobiTV is a video delivery solutions expert committed to making the live and on-demand entertainment experience better across all devices and platforms. Our content delivery platform unlocks content from the traditional Set Top Box (STB) experience allowing pay TV providers to seamlessly deliver content to their subscribers on all screens.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our growing team in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This is an internal program management position playing a critical role in leading the development of our app based PayTV service customized for our Tier 2 and 3 cable operator customers.
- Join an established PMO team as a key member of the team building our reference product
- Scrummaster and release manager for multiple core teams
- Build and drive an end to end 6 week releasecycle augmenting our core product with critical new enhancements
- Collaborate with product owner, technical and QA team members
- Track, document, and publish all key milestones and program progress
- Drive cross functional coordination, identify dependencies, and mitigate risks
- Drive progress through 2 week sprints
- Interface and build relationship with core team members, cross functional leads, and management as you lead this program
- Learn and possess solid knowledge of MobiTV’s core technologies in order to drive the program and negotiate tradeoffs, as required
Desired Skills &Experience:
- Project management experience; exposure to both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Succinct, clear verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Quick learner, innovative, proactive, flexible, and adaptable
- BA/BS degree
- Bring a positive and constructive attitude. Sense of humor a definite plus.