$80K — $100K *
To succeed in this role, technical & delivery skills, people skills, communications and engaging proactively in areas of product management are critical. Bias for action, valuing diversity and clear follow-ups and driving clarity will be your MO. If you are the kind of person that takes pride in what you do we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
Lead the design and delivery of complex Cloud system architecture initiatives based on real world deployment experience of Nutanix / VMware / HCI products within complex IT environments
Work with leadership, customers and business partners and engineering group to make sure that the scope and direction of the roadmap and individual projects/workstreams is driven clearly and with good risk assessment and regular, concise updates to stakeholders
Make sure we build compliant and secure offerings adhering to the security & compliance standards for enterprise ready offerings
Structure and solve complex problems, communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization.
- 5+ years of professional relevant experience in Infrastructure Strategy and/or product management
- BS or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or technology-focused discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and implementation experience designing and developing solutions using VMWare’s Core Cloud Infrastructure components (vSphere, SRM, vSAN, NSX) and or Nutanix cloud infrastructure components (AOS, AHV, Calm etc)
- Experience with Azure Hosting or Infrastructure background and public cloud highly desired.
- Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills.
- A good understanding of datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed, both Layer 2 and - Layer 3 based is highly desired
- Familiarity with security & compliance standards across a variety enterprise IT landscapes.
- Strong core platform architecture concepts including hardware platform, hypervisor, Networking, security, data protection, high availability, monitoring & alerting, patching etc.
- Experience and good understanding of any leading cloud management systems and solutions.
- VCDX-DCV/CMA certification
- CCDP, CCNP, VCP-NV or similar desired.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Valid through: 11/27/2020