This role is responsible for defining and optimizing the infrastructure for the Tenancy lifecycle things like the provisioning of a new company in our system or new users or a new site, making it easy, reliable and fast for companies to create, reorg, rename, delete, restore and many other administrative tasks that let our customers easily manage their cloud deployment.
About the Position:
- You'll be part of the Infrastructure PM team and will be working on the Admin Infrastructure scenarios, getting support from other team members
- You'll become the internal go-to resource for all Tenant lifecycle scenarios in SharePoint and OneDrive
- You'll work closely with partner teams across OneDrive SharePoint, Office 365 and Microsoft to drive large platform changes
- You'll have the opportunity to lead a strong group of infrastructuredevelopers
- You'll have the freedom to drive a plan, sell your plan directly to senior leadership, get buy-in across an engineering organization, and rally your partners and development team to accomplish your plan
- Experience with enterprise customers is a plus.
- Experience as Head of Product is a plus.
- 2+ years leadership experience
- 5+ years of program or product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or IT related technical discipline or in place of 3+ years of internship or industry experience