We’re looking for strong, experienced and result-oriented PMs to help drive the vision, the requirements and the milestones for Cortana’s conversational stack. You should have a genuine passion and hands-on approach to AI/NL. You will be working closely with scientists, developers, Cortana LT and a variety of stakeholders across Cortana and beyond. You will be in the midst of a strategic initiative for Microsoft, and a revolution in the software industry.
Our team is one of the most friendly and collaborative ones you’ve worked with, while also being professional. We’re looking for team players who want to make themselves and others better.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years Program Management experience
- BS in CS/EE or related areas is required
- Track record for delivering experiences that delight users.
- Tangible experience with NL/AI offerings
- Excellent communication, collaboration and execution skills
- Ability to prioritize and take hard decisions
- Versatility in driving technical topics, vision, planning and day-to-day project management
- True passion for AI and technical challenges, with a hands-on approach to science
- True passion to the conversational assistants/chatbots space and their customers
- Strong self-learning ability, entering new domains, managing through uncertainty in an agile environment
- Exceptional PM2’s are also welcomed to apply