The Senior Program Manager of Logistics and Local Operations reports to the EVP of Operations. The ideal candidate brings an exceptional track record of designing processes and has experience in logistics and resource planning. The Senior Manager will play an integral role in helping build world-class, scalable operations across cities in which we operate, supporting our rapid growth, and delivering a reliable, predictable, quality customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement, and manage an end-to-end process for car onboarding.
- Collaborate with Product teams to integrate car onboarding tools with internal technologies.
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire and train onboarding operations talent.
- Implement KPI’s for measuring and improving efficiency of the car onboarding process.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Passion for designing processes that scale, particularly with respect to logistics, resource management, and scheduling.
- Experience building and optimizing routes and delivery models in “on-demand” and “real-time” delivery contexts.
- Exceptional experience interpreting data to analyze and optimize logistics and service delivery models.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product offerings.