The ideal candidate develops, executes, and facilitates a highly engaging and comprehensive leadership development program. There are a broad range of opportunities in designing program content that drives performance improvement, skill building, and ongoing professional development for the organization’s people leaders. This individual is a natural self-starter who is comfortable managing a large scale, high-profile initiative.
- Work closely with Chief People Officer and Director of Learning & Development to create content for company-wide leadership training program. Content is structured around defined pillars including Leadership Skills, Employee Lifecycle, and Compliance.
- Develop and facilitate a live component or workshop as part of the broader leadership program that includes group activities and discussion as well as hands-on skill-building exercises.
- Support the Raise the Bar initiative by designing an interviewing excellence program for both hiring managers and talent acquisition teams.
- Design and structure a talent acquisition program that promotes the professional development and certification of recruiters.
- Support Learning and Development and People teams, as required, with various programs and initiatives that align with the stated OKRs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience building, maintaining and managing large-scale leadership and/or professional development learning programs.
- 3+ years of people management experience preferred.
- A deep understanding of and experience in instructional design, performance analysis, performance coaching
- An end-to-end problem-solving skill set, from structuring a complex problem to developing actionable recommendations and working with other teams to get solutions implemented
- Strong organization and planning skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication. Strong ability to tailor communication style to specific audiences.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations and training.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport and trust by building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong public speaking, facilitation and coaching skills with a desire to see others succeed.