Senior Program Manager
In consultation with senior account leadership, this position is responsible for achieving the expected level of service delivery as described in the Service Level Agreements and measured by the Key Performance Indicators. The Program Manager is part of the Central Team that provides services to the client across the United States and Canada.
- Lead the client relationship/interface for the assigned business segment(s) and any additional initiatives assigned.
- Manage CMMS program across multiple building formats including interfacing with client programmers and business analysts.
- Develop standardized reporting program across the portfolio including interfacing between firm and client programs.
- Responsible for the training and program compliance of assigned work stream.
- Establish a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with Client counterparts as an SME.
- Coordinate work and/or approvals between otherinternal and/or external groups.
- Drive adherence to established processes and demonstrate agility and creativity to meet dynamic business needs.
- Escalate risks throughout the organization appropriately.
- Manage the approval process for all assigned projects.
- Provide regular Executive-Level dashboard or presentation reporting on project/program performance.
- Work collaboratively with all participants including client, outside legal counsel, contractors/vendors/consultants,landlord representatives and all JLL resources.
- Provide and promote proactive and creative leadership to serve and advance the goals of the client
- Coordinate the strategic approach for each project initiative
- Provide data for preparation of all necessary financial analyses and be responsible for review and presentation to client
- Take ownership of the financial authorization process (task orders, change orders, etc.) for all projects and initiatives
- Participate in the preparation, review and updating of all client reports including presentation of information to client
- Maintain clear understanding of status of all project initiatives at all times
- Be proactively assertive to ensure that client’s goals and confidential information are protected
- Confirm completion of all tasks for each project initiative including prompt financial closeout
- Develop relationships within JLL peer group to advance understanding of various approaches
- Initiate and lead process improvement and introduction of firm best practices to the account
- Assist in key performance measurement scorecard reporting process.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Advanced degreedesired
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Program or Project Management, ideally with substantial experience in facilities management or real estate areas.
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and solution development
- Ability to manage a high volume of highly complex tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Travelrequired, 50% in first 90 days and 20-25% regularly.