iStreamPlanet is building services to revolutionize video delivery over the Internet – making television a better experience for our users. It’s an epic undertaking, so we need help!
We are looking for a program manager to join our Solutions Delivery Team. You will be the organizing force managing multiple customer projects in our portfolio. You will ensure projects are on track, team members are collaborating effectively and deliverables across multiple teams come together to create best-in-class solutions that exceed customer expectations and deliver great experiences for users.
You will help gather customer requirements, create project roadmaps, and define processes needed to deliver complex solutions. You will orchestrate efforts that involve Solutions Delivery team members, iStreamPlanet product teams, contract resources, partner teams, and third-party vendors. You love to bring order out of chaos and have a relentless focus on delivering customer value.
iStreamPlanet´s customers are among the world’s largest media companies and broadcasters, so the bar is high to provide fantastic content experiences to end users as digital media delivery grows.
- Develop a deep understanding of all iStreamPlanet platform services and components and understand how to put the pieces together with your colleagues.
- Create project plans and timelines for complex customer solutions.
- Identify and track project dependencies and risks.
- Track progress of multiple deliverables from internal product teams, external partners and third-party vendors.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication of project status, timelines and risks both internally and to customers.
- Expose and remove impediments to project success.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple customer projects in various of development.
- Lead large cross-functional teams to deliver excellent solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Help scope prospective projects and assist team in responding to RFP’s.
- Cooperate closely across iStreamPlanet’s Product, Operations, and Support teams as well as external partners to ensure customer success end to end.
- Able to build rapport internal to iStreamPlanet and with our customers. You like people and people like you.
- A process and tools aficionado. You have experience with multiple software development methodologies and are opinionated about which elements from different methods work best.
- Continually seeking new approaches to manage complex projects more efficiently.
- Unable to hold a meeting without a clear agenda, decisions made and action items assigned.
- Able to thrive when requirements are ambiguous, and can decompose complex problems into simpler pieces and move forward.
- Able to work independently and tackle any new problem that presents itself.
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and in presentations.
- Highly organized and a team player.
- Passionate about the media industry and the online TV experience.
- At least 5years of program management experience, preferably in an online services role.
- Technical; familiarity with digital video technologies and platforms is a plus.
- Relevant higher education; a bachelor’s degree or higher in an analytic discipline is a plus.
- Able to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- An exciting and fun work environment with a digital media mission
- A workplace filled with talented people to learn from, as well as teach us new tricks.
- The opportunity to help create the future of television experiences for billions of consumers around the world