With the recent brand acquisitions into the Shutterfly portfolio, and the take-private transaction by Apollo Global Management, we are embarking on a new phase of growth and transformation. We are looking for a candidate to join our newly created Transformation Office, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s three year plan and beyond. This role requires a high degree of strategic thinking, sharp program management skills and a keen business acumen. This role will be hands-on and focused on driving both cost and growth strategies with x-functional stakeholders to achieve transformational results. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team.
What you will do here:
- Translate strategic vision into multi-year delivery plans that span across the enterprise to deliver outcomes that impact/drive organizational transformation
- Manage ambiguous goals, understand the big picture, bridge and navigate corporate silos, be inquisitive / connect dots, and be influential in operationalizing strategic plans
- Make things happen. Passionate collaborator who understands the business and can navigate the organizations various teams with differing priorities to drive execution.
- Create scalable, high value process to streamline daily operations that aid in the management of the top line strategy and supporting portfolio
- Communicate at all levels of the organization. Candidate must be able to understand and intelligently articulate complex and/or ambiguous initiatives to others vertically and horizontally throughout the organization.
- Drive business cases for strategic initiatives. You will design and set up cross-functional programs to drive the delivery objective including: governance, risk management, benefits tracking, and physical product.
The skills you'll bring
- 8+ years of management consulting experience or business experience in a strategy or growth team
- Experience designing, leading, and executing change efforts for critical, enterprise-wide, and multidisciplinary initiatives
- Strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen can identify opportunities using a data driven approach
- Strong experience managing cross-functional programs and x-geographical teams
- Strong Influencing and stakeholder management skills, experience working with senior business stakeholders
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Familiar with software delivery or retail/ecommerce environments
- Not deterred by challenges – sees opportunities and isn’t afraid to tackle them
- Excited about working on building out a new function and contributing to how it will add value in the organization