Candiates must have Consulting firm and Capital markets experience
- Experience in leading transformational engagements using Agile/SAFE/Scrum SDLC methodologies is desirable.
- Minimum of 15+ years of relevant experience is required. Out of this, five years of consulting experience is highly desirable.
- Professional certification (PMP or other program management related) is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
- Ability to develop thought leadership material for publication/presentation to industry peers is preferred.
- An Engagement Director is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and large transformational engagements at clients. They will coordinate the work of client team members across the program.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, business leaders and functional heads to ensure programs are aligned to enterprise strategic business objectives and maintain an IT roadmap to ensure program deliverables will support the realization of those objectives.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all releases, and components for transformational programs.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for transformational programs.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Coordinate program timeline with teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the program/project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the transformational programs/projects.
- Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
- Facilitate the development of ROI and KPI models and report/communicate them at the executive leadership level.
- Oversee various transformational programs, implementing business process improvements or implementing enterprise level systems for our clients.
- Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to deliver transformational programs utilizing appropriate methodologies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to program/project managers and client leadership teams assigned to the program.
- Collaborate in scoping prospective transformational engagements and developing proposals.
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation/speaking skills to audiences involving client executive leadership.
- Managed at least five (5) transformational programs from inception till closure phase.
- Deep experience in developing solutions and deal structures for use in responses to client proposals.
- Experience in developing solution offerings, standards, tools and templates.
- Global transformational program implementation experienceBachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master’s Degreedesired.